BSA has supported most of the major Telecommunications Carriers, Broadcasters, Utilities, the Department of Defence (DOD) and Service Providers in the provision of essential Network components.
Recent contracts include;
- Installation and commissioning of 2G and 3G Mobile antenna systems for the Optus, Vodafone and Hutchison networks. Works are performed on Operational and Greenfield sites and include external and in-building systems
- Installation and Commissioning of multi hop long haul N x STM1 microwave systems. Includes the ATM, Router and Fibre network elements
- Installation, Commissioning and maintenance of Short Haul, split system microwave links for 2G and 3G networks and other telecommunications Infrastructure
- Design, Installation, Commissioning and maintenance of telecommunications towers, masts and poles
- Installation and commissioning of major Satellite systems
- Installation and commissioning of Analogue and Digital Television transmission systems.
BSA's staff is supported by a strong Engineering team providing second and third level support and Research and Design functions where required.
BSA also provides a routine site maintenance product. This maintenance service includes all elements of the site including Access, Tower, Transmission equipment and shelter inspection and testing. Emergency fault repair may be performed during or independent to the routine maintenance visits.
BSA provides Project Management services as an integral part of the delivery of our other service offerings. BSA is able to offer our clients turn-key support when required or can tailor our delivery to suit their requirements. BSA Project Managers are proficient in several project management methodologies and can either work to our client's methodology or utilise BSA's "in-house" processes.